In life we all have our own season. Your season is not mine, neither is my season yours. Have you ever took time to evaluate and realized that some people are not meant to go on that journey with you?
Sometimes letting go is the best thing we can do ..
You have those who secretly prey against you, you know the ones who fake applaud? Those same people you have a gut feeling about are the main people who are preying you fail. They celebrate you when you win but deep down they’re unhappy to watch you succeed.
Once you sort things out and rid the dead weight you’ll begin to see life is not bad after all. The truth is some people we’re just to afraid to let go of but in reality those same people can be the reason our blessings are being delayed.
The majority of people and things that are associated with deadweight are toxic.
Here are a few strong reasons why we should keep away from the company of negative people and their negative energy.
- Attitude: Negative people affect your attitude in a negative way whether you realize it or not. Negative people never think anything positive and when you want to do something new or big and share the thought with such people, instead of supporting you, they would discourage you that would affect your attitude and your ambitions.
- Energy drain: The way negative people talk and behave has a tremendous negative impact on you and will suck your energy levels making you less energetic and enthusiastic.
- Credibility: Hanging out with negative people diminishes your credibility to a great extent because people tend to assume you also to be negative. People judge you depending on the people you associate with.
- Encouragement: When you want to do something different or big, negative people tend to drag you down. They would rather ridicule you and make you feel terrible.
- Growth: The most hazardous thing about the negative people is that they will hamper your personal as well as professional growth as they don’t like going out of their comfort zone and influence you too to be the same way. Stepping out of the comfort zone is imperative to do something new and achieving success.
Eliminate the negative and make room for elevation!
I want to encourage you to keep going and do what needs to be done for you. The only way true success will flow is when we’re living in our most happiest moments. You not only have the right to be happy but you are in charge of that happiness and what it looks like.
“This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!”
2 Corinthians 5:17 NLT