- “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5
Struggling with pride?
- “But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” Matthew 23:12
- “Stop being angry! Turn from your rage! Do not lose your temper— it only leads to harm.” Psalms 37:8
- “The LORD is on my side; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” Psalm 118:6
- “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?” Matthew 6: 25-27
In need of encouragement?
- Psalm 37:23-24 “The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.”
- “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.” Matthew 5:4
Praying for financial breakthrough?
- “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19
Struggling with purity?
- Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways.” Psalm 119:37
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
What does the Bible say about laughter?
- “A glad heart makes a happy face; a broken heart crushes the spirit.” Proverbs 15:13
- “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.” Isaiah 43:18
In need of restoration?
- “And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.” 1 Peter 5:10
In need of inspiration?
- 2 Corinthians 5:7 “For we live by faith, not by sight.”
In need of hope?
- Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”